Sedona, Arizona, at this 5 bedroom house.
April 27 - May 2nd (one group will be departing on Tuesday April 30th)
I'm asking for an initial payment of $158.76 per person.
If you depart on the 30th the total cost per person is $317.52, but the balance won't be due until the beginning of 2019.
How to pay Brian:
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell 951.212.7562d
- Venmo: briantucker7
Ideally we would like everyone on the same flight on the way down. I'm looking at Alaska Flight 656 going to Phoenix (PHX) departing at 9:45AM and landing at 12:32PM. Right now the flight costs $135 per person on the way down.
If you want to send me your info I can book you under my name and at least get you upgraded to premium class or an exit row at no additional charge. My email is email@example.com and I'll need the name on your license, your DOB, and your millage number.
We're going to rent 2 mini-vans to drive into Sedona once we land.
Itinerary (As of right now):
- Saturday April 27: Drive to Sedona (about 2 hours) get settled, walk to dinner at a local place that is yet to be determined
- Sunday April 28: We are going to rent a shuttle to drive us to Jerome to do some wine tasting and that will take most of the day. We'll then probably cook at home that night at sit around the fire and hot tub.
- Monday April 29: Some of us are talking about an early morning golf outing, I'm also counting on Katie wanting to visit one of the local spas (or you can go hiking if you want!). After that we can grab lunch and maybe do a Pink Jeep tour before dinner.
- Tuesday: Breakfast at the house, first group departs for the airport. For those not leaving we may go mountain biking or hiking.
- Wednesday: TBD
- Thursday: TBD